Following the outbreak of COVID-19, we have, based on Government guidance taken the following precautionary steps to ensure the well-being of our Customers, Staff and Business Partners is our absolute priority.
We have put enhanced health and safety measures in place to ensure your experience with Border Motor Group is both as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Our dealerships in Carlisle, Dumfries and St Boswells are open as usual and, if you have an appointment booked with us, you can be sure we’ve taken all necessary precautions, which include
- All Customer and courtesy cars are cleaned inside with anti- bacterial wipes prior to and after customer and staff usage.
- A No Handshake Rule to minimise person to person contact.
- All desks, work areas and keyboards are regularly cleaned with anti-bacterial cleaning products.
While we are exercising, through these procedures, absolute caution to ensure we provide customers and staff with a safe environment in each of our Centres we also want to provide customers with a bespoke service which meets their individual requirements, so please consider these alternative methods through which we can continue to look after your motoring needs during this challenging period:
- Test Drives can be taken from your own home, so you don’t need to visit a dealership.
- Our range of pre-owned stock can be viewed online and you can chat with us online or over the telephone.
- Bespoke videos and photos can be sent straight to your device of any vehicle.
Border Motor Group staff
Border Motor Group staff have been made fully aware of the current requirements and are undertaking extreme levels of precaution. This includes any member of staff with symptoms being instructed to self-isolate as per the Government guidelines.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and working in accordance with all Government and public health authority advice. Procedures will be monitored and updated as and when the situation changes.
Rest assured that we will be making decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and staff.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for their continued support and loyalty.