As a Sales Executive at Border Toyota (St Boswells) you will benefit from representing the world’s number one selling brand at the forefront of Hybrid technology. Toyota are the global leaders in developing environmentally friendly automotive solutions. Our business is built on the development of long-standing customer relationships, where quality of service and product is at the forefront of our successful sales proposition.
Your rapport with our customers, both long standing and new will be a crucial contributor to your success in this role, we will provide you with ongoing product and skills training ensuring you are well equipped to develop a successful career in a rewarding environment.
Applications are invited from experienced sales professionals preferably with customer service skills in the retail and hospitality sector.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Meeting and exceeding objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What we are looking for:
- Maths and English Scottish Standard Grades or equivalent, grade 1-3
- Enthusiasm & energy to achieve monthly sales objectives
- Experience in a customer service retail environment
- Warm and engaging personality.
- An ability to follow established process
- Friendly and professional manner
- Smart personal appearance
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- An attractive basic salary and the opportunity to earn commission creates an overall reward package which recognises success.
- This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org